Afternoon Cocktails at Bar Livello.

00:00



Sitting with two tipsy women, quite alone in a cocktail bar on a Sunday afternoon is probably something a bit out of the norm for me. Like I said in my previous post, myself, my mam and my Auntie Claire had all been to the Vermont for a wedding fair. To finish the day off we headed to Bar Livello which is the Cocktail Bar belonging to the Vermont.

It’s quite central to town and I’m guessing a lively destination of a Friday/Saturday night. I had never been before, but after going the other day I think I’d most definitely like to go back.


We took a booth right opposite the bar area and this just shows you how rowdy things were getting, the bartender heard our drinks order before we’d even went up to get them. (That Prosecco does funny things to you.) When I say rowdy I mean my mam and Claire, I unfortunately had to go to work soon afterwards so I just stuck to mocktails.

The bar is quite posh indeed. There’s exposed brickwork, (my favourite kind) lots of expensive looking bottles of wine and what not. I particularly loved the lights and the detailing on the ceiling. One part had some sort of stained glass mural, which I wish I had taken a picture of. I didn’t want to look weird taking twenty million photos though.



There’s also a nice outdoor area which I think would be lovely in the Summer time. There’s a big statue of a gorilla too, and yes we got our photos taken posing beside it, and no I'm not putting the picture on here because they're horrendous.




The drinks were reasonably priced. I went for the ‘Boom Ting’ which was watermelon, pineapple and grapefruit. It tasted delicious. I would have loved to have gotten a mojito because it's my absolute favourite. I don’t think work would have appreciated me turning up drunk though.


My mam and Claire's drinks cost £6.95. I'd love to tell you what they ordered but no one can remember. So hey if you're ever in the area compare it to the above photos and let me know.

It wasn't a half bad way to spend a Sunday if I do say so myself. The bar was a lovely place for a pit stop. I can imagine the atmosphere to be even better on a busy Saturday night. I'll definitely be going back to sample their menu. There were so many other drinks I liked the sound of. 

Have any of you been to Bar Livello?

What's your favourite cocktail on the menu?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images