Manchester Day 3 - Shopping, Burgers and Frankie.

15:27

For our last day in Manchester we took things nice and slow. We spent most of the day just walking around and doing a spot of shopping. Manchester’s Primark is massive and my mam and I just couldn’t resist having a quick perusal. It was quick as well, we aren’t the fondest of shopping and have you seen how many floors there are?

Whilst we were in the city centre we stopped by to have a quick look at the Royal Exchange Theatre. It’s so beautiful inside. There was a nice little snug corner, with a massive armchair and settees. They also had a little gift shop that stocks lots of cool and quirky things. The ceilings were gorgeous too.

On the night time we went to the Hard Rock Café for some grub. I have been to a few of them before and whenever I go somewhere new and they have one, I just have to go. Even just to have a little look inside. I wish I was one of those people that collected a t-shirt or some other form of merchandise from each place, but I’m not. I used to be though. Now I just keep the memory of it instead. (Gosh that got a bit weird.)

I love the interiors and the cool music. It reminds me of being in America whenever I go to one and I just love the atmosphere of the place and the food. I went for the Hickory Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburger. Oh My God! It tasted amazing. I wasn’t a fan of the onions though and everything was dripping everywhere, but apart from that it was top notch. My Mam and Geoff got a massive plate of nachos. I may have pinched a couple. For pudding I shared some chocolate molten cake with my mam. That was fifty times tastier than the burger. What can I say I have such a sweet tooth and I could have ate the full thing myself.

Afterwards we went to the arena to watch Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. I love, love, love Frankie Valli and he didn’t disappoint. It will probably be the only chance I get to see him so I’m so pleased that I went. When he sang 'Oh What A Night' I pretty much had goosebumps.


On our way over I took a few quick snaps of the cathedral too. We never actually went inside, but it’s a gorgeous building and just beside it is a little park with massive wooden planters painted in lots of pretty colours.










I think going to a concert in a different city is a great way to go and explore somewhere new. We went for a few nights, but even just going somewhere for the day would be great.

You can catch up with Day 1 and Day 2 of my Manchester trip if you fancy.

Have any of you been exploring somewhere new recently?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images