The Geordie Tourist Does: The Grieves' Wedding Recap.

04:40


When it was time for my mam and Geoff to finally tie the knot, I had good intentions of getting some lovely snaps taken of their wedding. Fantasy and reality are two different things though.  I spent most of my time laughing in a corner and drinking alcohol. (How naughty) I’m sure that’s up there on the list of duties for chief bridesmaid though.


Luckily, they had two great photographers on hand to really capture the beauty of their big day. Beth and Emma from Beth Takes Photos and Emma Howe Photography were absolutely amazing. (All of these beautiful photos belong to them.) I can’t begin to imagine what it’s like to shoot a wedding. I’m guessing lots of stress, excitement and worrying among other things. 


Recently we got to see the snaps that they took and I just had to share some of my favourites. We all had a great time putting them on the TV and flicking through them. Beth and Emma got some really great shots, unusual shots. I love all the ones they took of the decorations, the way they captured them. I love the group shots too. With the different hues of blue for the bridesmaids, the smiling faces of the lads. The Angel of the North was in a few of the backdrops which was such a nice touch.


My favourite has to be the one when everyone is together throwing confetti in the air, the reactions are priceless. It was a fabulous day and the photos that Beth and Emma took really capture it. It’s definitely worth checking out their Facebbok pages if you want to find out more about them. I can tell you, they’re simply amazing, I think their photos speak for themselves though.

Any of you lot been to a great wedding recently?
How was the photography?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images