Flashback Friday: SEA LIFE London Aquarium

13:28



When: 2014
Where: SEA LIFE London Aquarium

On my little London trip, I did a lot of the usual sightseeing like seeing Big Ben and the Tower Bridge (to name a few) I also did other attractions like Madame Tussaud's and The SEA LIFE London Aquarium.

I love going to aquariums. They just instantly calm me. I don't know if it's because I feel most at home surrounded by water. Maybe it's the beautiful colours of the fish and the illuminating lights of the tanks?

Whatever the reason, it's right up my street...


Have you ever tried taking decent photos when you're at a place like this? It's nigh on impossible. Most of the time you get the glare from the tank, maybe the flash from your camera. To be honest, I don't really take many photos when I go, for that reason. 

I prefer to just walk around and soak it all in. I did take a couple though, I mean this post without any pictures, wouldn't be worth looking at really. 


I love how different each of the displays are. One could could have neon coloured jellyfish in it, bright pink lights in the background. Then the next one could look like your average fish tank. Nice and natural. 


And I don't know why, but whenever I go, I always find myself looking for the fish like the ones in Finding Nemo. It instantly makes me feel like a little kid. I can't help myself though. They always have them too. Then I pretend I'm some rich woman who has a massive fish tank in my house. I pick out which fish I would have and what the tank would look like. Please tell me I'm not the only one who does that?


It nice to go into the darkness for a while and escape the hustle and busy of the busy London streets. You can float along with the fish and listen to the calming sounds of the bubbles and the water...

Sure, do all of the other touristy things...don't forget about the sea creatures too...

Have any of you been to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images