Plans For The Year Ahead

02:42

Happy New Year and all of that!

Firstly, I kind of fell off the wagon by the end of last year. Blogging just kind of took a back step whilst I had other things going on. It was always in my thoughts though. (Bit mormid)

I’m back now though and I’m looking forward to a brand spanking new year of blogging and going on some nice little adventures.

Last year, I went to so many places and had so many great experiences. This year I want to continue to do so. I want to revisit those places that I loved. I want to discover different things and be open to new experiences. For example horse riding is something I’d love to get on board with. I want to make headway with my list of things I want to achieve like wild swimming and camping to name a few.

This blog for me has always been a journal, a place where I can share my journey, a place that I can look back on and remember the memories. If people want to stay a while and read a few posts, if they want to visit somewhere because I thought it was a place of interest then that’s a bonus. This year I’d like to connect with more bloggers, maybe those from the North East and see what things they love to do and can recommend. After all blogging is a social thing, I’d like to experience more of that side of things.

I’ll be taking a few trips further a field, whether they will be abroad yet, I’m still not sure. It’s always good to get away to somewhere new, even just a couple of hours away. So I’m looking forward to seeing what new things I can discover. I have a couple of weddings to go to do, which a definitely a good day out.

I guess this was a way for me to say hello again, and to stick in a few new year’s resolutions without calling them so. I’m more into little goals and mini life changes anyways…


What do you have planned for the year ahead?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images